- Basic knowledge of exporting and importing procedures, documentation & marketing is desirable.
- Some experience in business management and / or entrepreneurship will make learning easy.
- General knowledge of the world and global business is useful.
Are you looking for a easy way to learn all about doing business with Japan? Do you want to learn how to be successful in conducting business with Japan. Here is a simple but powerful course to teach you the well researched tips and techniques for being successful in doing business with Japan. With more than 30 years of practical and first hand experience of the instructor, conducting business with several South East Asian Countries including Japan, the instructor has shared his long experience and research on the way business is conducted in Japan. With special emphasis of the unique culture of Japan, the course has the potential to make you very confident on doing business with Japan, after you successfully complete this online course on UDEMY. This course is exclusively available on UDEMY only and is part of the VJ Doing Business With World Series of courses by Dr. Vijesh Jain, who is alumnus of Harvard University; IIFT, New Delhi; BITS, Pilani; BIMTECH, Delhi NCR; and University of Mysore, India.
Main features of this course
The main feature of this course is very innovative pedagogy used in this course which comprise of regular lectures, case studies and specially created country interpretation documentaries on Japan and its day to day life. The unique nature of this course is that the case studies and documentaries uses latest innovation in earth data, to provide virtual real experience of visiting the country. In this case, it is Japan.
Topics covered in video Lectures
- All About Japan
- Challenges and opportunity of Japan as a market
- Cultural dimensions of Japan
- Japan as an exports market
- Unique features of Japanese management style
- Common mistakes commonly made by overseas business persons in Japan
- How to be success in doing business with Japan
- Business etiquette
- Business risks assessment in Japan
- Trade policy trends of Japan government
- How to setup business in Japan – Step by step
Topics covered in Special Interpretation Documentaries on Japan
- Virtual Tours of different aspects of Japan
- Geography of Japan
- Major Cities
- Foods of Japan
- Japan country side and road tours
- City tours – selected
Topics covered in case studies
- Failure of Vodafone in Japan
- Tuna exports to Japan
Assignment of the course
- Tuna Exports to Japan – Dilemma of Mr. Gupta
About the instructor
Dr. Vijesh Jain is an alumnus of Harvard University, IIFT, New Delhi, BITS, Pilani, BIMTECH, India, Nasbite, USA and University of Mysore. He completed his Phd in 2015 with topic in the areas related to Organizational Behavior in Multinational Companies and Cross Cultural Management. He has spent decades working for international companies in several countries. Has written several books on exports imports documentation and procedures, exports management, cross cultural management and has published several research papers in international journals of repute on the topics related to cross cultural management, organizational behavior in MNCs, climate change and similar other new topics with new knowledge contribution. He uses his life time research in new innovative ways of teaching thorough online courses in the areas of business management, exports mastery skills and doing business with major world markets. He has over 32 years of industry and training experience, having also worked as Director and Dean of top B Schools in India.
Who this course is for:
- Management students looking for international careers especially in Japan and related to Japan market
- Entrepreneurs, business persons, online business owners, manufacturers, service providers, looking to expand globally
- Working executives in job roles of management, marketing, sales, operations, looking for international job profiles
- Anyone who want to know Japan, its business, culture and all about itv