- Some experience with B2B marketing or sales
ATTENTION B2B DIGITAL MARKETING STUDENTS: Learn the strategies and nitty-gritty tactical details of acquiring business customers cheaply and quickly through digital marketing and modern social media marketing. Get executive-level training from a former VP of Marketing and college instructor with Fortune 100 experience–at a fraction of the cost of an executive digital marketing training courses!
This is the ultimate course on B2B digital marketing. I was a global marketing manager for Sony and a Vice President of Marketing for a Google accelerator startup. For the past 11 years I’ve worked with countless early and mid-stage companies with their digital B2B digital marketing. I also taught college-level digital marketing.
I studied B2B marketing and digital marketing at the #1 ranked marketing school in the US–the Kellogg School of Management. This is where the father of marketing himself, Philip Kotler, teaches.
The primary benefit of this course is learning how to acquire customers cost-effectively. But in the process of teaching you demand generation, you’re also going to learn a lot about B2B marketing strategy and high-level, long-term planning and digital brand-building.
If you feel anything is missing, you’re welcome to write me!
Key digital marketing topics:
- Demand generation and lead generation planning across various outbound and inbound channels
- Basic and advanced LinkedIn digital marketing with real examples of campaigns I ran
(as well as other social media marketing channels including Facebook and Twitter)
- Cold email digital marketing and execution with real examples of manual and digital marketing automated campaigns
- B2B copywriting using my SPF framework and psychological fundamentals
- Account based digital marketing (ABM) with execution details
- B2B conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- B2B digital marketing content creation using real examples and case studies
This course is for anyone involved in B2B digital marketing, including freelancers, agencies, copywriters, entrepreneurs, and marketing managers and executives at companies large and small.
Let’s get started!
P.S., While there is a strong emphasis on LinkedIn digital marketing in this course, I will talk about fully integrated campaigns that involve Facebook, Twitter, and other channels. A fully-loaded B2B marketing campaign leverages the advantages of each social media marketing channel.
P.P.S., You’re welcome to ask me your toughest B2B digital marketing questions! I like a good challenge.
Learn from a master strategist and tactician without paying hefty consulting fees.
Who this course is for:
- Marketing Managers
- B2B Managers
- Marketing Executives
- Digital Marketers
- Digital Agencies
- Marketing Consultants