- An urge to improve your finances & time management skills to get more done in less time
- No previous experience is required to take this course!
- Readiness, flexibility, and passion for learning
Time management is essential for the growth and success of any individual. The majority of the world’s billionaires or successful people have excellent time management skills. They use their limited time so productively that the rest of the population finds it hard to emulate.
Good time management skills aren’t about the amount of time available to implement a task. It’s about making the little time you have to be as productive as possible.
If you are desperate to improve your time management skills, you are in the right place. This course will teach you how to multiply your time through outsourcing and deep work. You’ll also learn how to eliminate common obstacles like procrastination and perfectionism that only slow you down while working.
If you’ve previously tried ineffective time management courses, this offers a break from that. We’ll not only teach you about time management but also about “Joining the New Rich” as well. The new rich are those who abandon the deferred-life plan and create luxury lifestyles in the present using the currency of the new rich: time & mobility. This is an art and a science that Tim Ferriss refers to as lifestyle design.
With the practical nature of this course, you’ll almost certainly improve your finances & time management skills as soon as you start implementing the lessons from the course.
Time management directly correlates with your cognitive abilities. During this course, you will be learning all that and more. Additionally, you will be exposed to secret techniques and strategies which will impact your life forever.
See you inside!
Who this course is for:
- People who are ready to take control of their life because they are dissatisfied
- This course is for people who are dissatisfied with their time management skills and are willing to take control over their time
- Master procrastinators with the desire to be more productive
- People who are willing to increase their productivity and gain control over their schedule
- People who want to live anywhere and join the New Rich