- Students will want to have a clear understanding of the audience they are delivering material to
- How to Podcast
- How to present / Public Speak
In this course we will cover some of the nuances that make your podcasts stronger and more engaging. Connecting to your passion and expressing it are crucial to growing your Podcasts. The elements of this Podcasting course are specific and dive deeper into the actual delivery of the podcast and how to connect that material to the audience.
This course is for the podcaster who is ready to take their content and the delivery of it to the next level as they learn key strategies in passion which is key in podcasting for audience connection and for overall delivery and assimilation of the material.
Lastly, this Podcast Passion Masterclass covers the dynamics of passion and the how’s and why’s of stepping into one’s own passion and utilizing it to connect with and engage the audience.
In this course, we will talk all about passion and discover:
- What it is
- Why it’s so important
- How do connect to passion within the subject
- How to connect to passion through technique even if you think you aren’t a passion person
- Passion and deliver, what you perceive vs. what your audience perceives
- Connecting to the passion even after multiple rounds of recording
- And much more!
Passion, it’s your love for what you do, what you are talking about and it’s ultimately what connects your listeners to you and builds your Podcast audience. Passion for many is easy to achieve and deliver, for others not as easy but either way, passion can be thrown by the side when you get too focused on scripts in your Podcasting, content and technical issues. In this course, we will talk about why passion is key and how to deliver content with it, no matter what.
In order for your Podcast audience to be captivated, engage with you and be connected, they must feel the passion and excitement that you feel. If you don’t connect with the passion within yourself and deliver it as such, you can’t expect the audience to get excited about it. In order to deliver passion you have to connect with that passion inside of you and often times use technique to bring it out. You have to get out of your head, and into your body, and your story and experience, and bring that to life. Words alone cannot do it. In this course, you learn about how important passion is and how to connect with it, even if you don’t think you are geared as a passionate person.
Your instructors, Tracy Goodwin and Scott Paton, are dedicated to living life with Passion. They look forward to having you join them!
Who this course is for:
- Everyone who is currently doing a podcast
- Individuals who are new to podcasting
- Any podcaster who wants to increase the ability to captivate and engage with the audience
- Speakers, Coaches, Trainers, Udemy Instructors