- Already be Podcasting or about it start
- Students should already be good speakers
- Be open minded and willing to do the exercises in the course
Do you ever wonder why some Podcaster grow more and more popular and others are ignored (even if they share better information)?
As a Podcaster, you know that the success of your podcast lies in the power of your voice. It doesn’t matter how good your Tweets are, how many ‘friends’ you have on Facebook, or how many backlinks your website has, if people do not respond positively to your voice, they are gone.
Listeners will not rave about your show if the sound of your words coming out of their earbuds are not inspiring, charismatic and commanding attention.
In this course, Tracy Goodwin and Scott Paton how you how to unleash the power in your vocal chords through proper use of your lungs.
We’ve trained ourselves not to breath…what? We have to re-train the breathing system so that our voice contains all the power at your disposal.
Why breathing is so key to podcasters?
- It allows you to power variety
- It allows you to get more words out with power rather than strain and stretch
- It keeps you calm
- It allows for authenticity and speaking in a free, non-strained voice
- It keeps your voice from becoming strained and over worked
- And much, much more
Learn to increase your lung capacity – the amount of air you work with. Discover how to use the ‘three tanks’ in your lungs.
Discover the method of rib expansion used by top professional speakers and actors and how to do it like the pros.
You will learn about:
- Connecting to your breath and why it’s key
- How connecting to your breath is vulnerable and increases your authenticity
- How to speak in your real voice
- Why you must do proper breath techniques until they are ingrained habits
This course is covered by Udemy’s 30 day money back guarantee. Thank you very much for reading all of this! Tracy and Scott hope to see you as a student in the course when we next meet!
Who this course is for:
- Udemy Instructors