- You should be able to use a PC at a beginner level
- You should have a strong desire to build recurring revenue streams
- You must have the proper mindset and be willing to take action
- No prior experience needed
Two Certificates for the Price of One! Finish your Udemy course and Contact us to get your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Certificate!
Why Membership Sites Are Perfect For Passive Income?
If you’re interested in making money online, then it’s probably because you like the idea of having more freedom to live and work wherever and however you want. The benefits of working online are many and varied and extend into every aspect of your life.
But in order for you to make the very most from this way of working, you also need to make sure you choose the perfect business model. Working online on its own does not necessarily equate to an ideal lifestyle; rather the benefits come when you work online in the right way. And let me tell you: creating a membership site is definitely the right way.
Working online is easy. If you are in a job that’s fairly flexible, then you should be able to ask your employer if you can work from home and simply log into the company’s network whenever you start working. And sure, this will bring some benefits: you’ll be able to stay in bed longer and stop commuting and you’ll have the luxury of being able to drink tea, listen to music and generally create a comfortable environment.
But you’re still ultimately a slave to your job. You’re still trading ‘time for hours’ and you’ll still need to be available for the hours between 9am-5pm.
You’ll probably also need to be near the phone and you’ll be expected to output a certain amount of work every day. That means you probably can’t leave the house and work outdoors in case you lose your internet connection. And it means you can decide to stop working for the day and visit a friend instead. Worst of all, you can still be ‘told off’ by your boss – reprimanded like a child!
The same goes for creating your own online business. If you’re a web designer for example, then you have the freedom to decide when you work on projects. But you probably still have deadlines and to all extents and purposes, your clients are your bosses. If you fail to complete
This is why so many people find the idea of blogging desirable. All you have to do is to create and manage a website that you hopefully find fascinating and really enjoy writing about. You’ll get to experience a lot of the satisfaction that comes from running your own business. And you get passive income, meaning that you’ll earn money while you sleep. But even this isn’t perfect. Because one day, you might earn $200 and the next day you might earn $10.
It only takes a change to Google’s search algorithm and you can lose all of your progress. What’s more, is that it takes actually a huge amount of time to build up the amount of traffic that you need to make a big profit from a blog. This is especially true if you are planning to use pay-per-click advertising but it’s equally the case if you are selling your own product.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who wants to make passive, recurring income online
- Anyone preferring captioned videos
- This course is not for students who wants “On-Screen show how” – The course is strictly 100% informational
- Anyone who wants to build recurring income
- Anyone willing to put in the work and reap the rewards
- Anyone who wants to make a bigger difference by getting their expertise online
- Bloggers, business owners, sport trainers , coaches, consultants, speakers, and authors who want to impact the lives of a wider audience!
- • 9-5 workers who want to make side income.