- Open mindedness
- No experience required
By adopting a structured and comprehensive hiring process, you’re taking the first step in positioning your business for success by attracting the right talent. The type of talent that will help build the company culture, drive sales and ultimately position the company as a leader in the industry.
So in this course we will learn:
- Learn how to present the current open position
- Develop a workable hiring strategy
- Know how to determine which candidates to interview
- Steps and techniques to use in an interview
- Welcome newly hired employees
- Find potential candidates for the position
- İnterview new and potential candidates
The job market is more competitive than ever, which means your job as an HR professional needs to evolve in order to keep up with the latest HR trends – and a great talent management strategy could be what helps you edge out the competition.
Some view ‘talent’ as employees who are top performers or those with high potential, while others view talent as everyone in an organisation.
When preparing to hire a new employee, your first step should be to know what position you intent to hire them for. In this course you will learn how to research for new talents and the research will help you get a better idea of that skill sets needed, which in turn will help you draft an accurate job description to share with potential candidates.
Which one is a talent?
If you are a new manager or small business owner you also need to learn this piece of HR.
So, what are you waiting for?
Let’s get started!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone in the field of HR
- New managers and supervisors
- Small business owners