- Basic Computer Literacy
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No programming experience needed – I’ll teach you how to manage learning one
- No paid software required – I’ll teach you how to use XMind free version
Great, you’re in the right place.
Maybe you are trying to change your career, looking to enter the field of artificial intelligence (AI) or maybe you simply have a lot of projects you need to get a handle on.
Whichever one it is, you can be sure I’ve got you covered.
In this course, you’ll be able to watch me in real-time as I visually map, track and demonstrate the execution of a routine life and learning project.
At the end of the course, you’ll find that you have attained the key skills required to handle complex projects.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN BY TAKING THIS COURSE
How to visually map, track and execute a project
How to manage learning a new programing language
How to make progress in just 25 minutes on complex projects
How to plan other routine life projects and save time doing so
How to gain the foundation required to manage multiple projects and learning simultaneously
Before we go any further, let us just say, I don’t want you to be disappointed.
If you don’t like this course for any reason, you can get a full refund in the first 30 days, which is backed by Udemy’s 30-day guarantee, with no questions asked!
This is not just a guarantee, it’s my personal promise to you that I will go out of my way to help you succeed.
Invest in your future today.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Python, Java, C# or C++ developers
- Anyone handling a routine life project like moving to a new city
- Busy professionals handling multiple life and learning projects