- A Raspberry Pi, any version (Optional)
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer
- A LED
- A breadboard and jumper wires
- Access to the Internet
- Ability to wire electronics
- Ability to do independent research using online resources
- Ability to Practice Not Just Watch
Bonus content on Raspberry Pi is added regularly
>>> Tap the power of Windows 10 IoT Core and Master Embedded Systems Programming on Raspberry Pi using Windows IoT Core.. <<<
>>> Continues Updates <<<
2 Hours of HD Content
- Are you tired from incomplete resources online about Windows IoT Core?
- Have you tried programming Raspberry Pi using Microsoft Visual Studio without knowing how to deploy your code?
- Are you interested in adding a new skill to your skillset by learning Windows IoT and integrate it into the famous Raspberry Pi Board?
Windows IoT Core is the awesome cross-platform development system from Microsoft, that gives you the Windows 10 programming environment on embedded devices.
In this course, we show you how to get started with Windows IoT Core. We’ll help you set up your development environment, and then show you how to write your first Windows IoT Core application for your Raspberry Pi.
You’ll learn about
- Visual Studio
- The C# programming language
- Remote step-wise debugging
- Windows applications development
- PowerShell, and more!
If you’re new to Windows development, or even if you’re an experienced developer, this is the place to start!
To get set up, all you need is a Windows 10 computer, a Raspberry Pi, and a local area network. For the application development sections, we’ll be using few electronic components.
- Raspberry Pi board provides tons of libraries that make controlling sensors and handling data a really easy job.
- You don’t need to make any PCB, you just need to buy the board and plug it into any screen and you are good to go
- You will get to practice both programming and electronics with two new gadgets that will add a lot to your knowledge.
If you take this course now, you can count on these three results in just a few hours!
- Add knowledge into all the new skills you are learning now!
- Design and program your ideas into reality as easily as 1 2 3, and this will also help you make great applications using the fast processor inside the Raspberry Pi board!
- Use a state of the art design software to reduce the time spent finding the right solutions, since it’s already in your hands.
- I hope you find this course useful with Hours HD Videos explaining how I am able to create amazing projects.
- The world needs you to reach your full potential and I am honored to be a part of that!
The course provides a complete code for each example.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to wire-up and boot Raspberry Pi like a professional.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Setup Raspberry PI with Windows IoT Core
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Control Hardware using Windows IoT
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Code Raspberry Pi Input/output pins to be controlled by Windows 10 IoT Core Platform
- Anyone Interested In learning how to connect Leds, Buttons, Sensors and control them with Universal Windows Applications
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Program Raspberry Pi using Microsoft Visual Studio
- Anyone Interested In learning how to Deploy your C# or C++ Code on Raspberry Pi Board using Windows IoT Core