Don’t we all wish we made more money?
Negotiating your salary as a marketing professional can seem tough. Especially when metrics are not clear.
Just because an organization is successful, especially in terms of sales or the bottom line, that doesn’t mean you can personally negotiate your salary easily.
But there are things that can be done to improve your chances.
My name is Vasco Patrício. I’m an executive performance and persuasion coach. I have helped countless clients:
- Increase their salary or other perks;
- Obtain support from key people in the company (including past “haters”);
- Become indispensable to their departments;
- Easily obtain support and buy-in from others to ease their career;
In this course, we are going to cover the salary negotiation process. We split this into three phases:
- The Preparation (gathering your facts, making them look better, preparing for the interaction);
- The Presentation (communicating with strength and clarity, and getting your ask across);
- The Negotiation (going back and forth with the other side, but using specific techniques to make sure the end result is better for you than for them);
For this purpose, we are going to leverage a combination of soft skills and persuasion techniques. These will accelerate your logical demands, helping you disarm the other side when they are not cooperating, and moving you further towards a result that is good for you.
If you think this course could help you, it would be a pleasure to have you as a student. See you on the inside!
Are you going to take your negotiation game to the next level?
Warning: Choose the Right Course!
This course is part of the “Negotiating Salary and Compensation” series, containing different courses for different purposes:
– Negotiating Salary and Compensation (“generic” version);
– Negotiating Salary and Compensation for Executives (in executive situations, based on the success of your initiatives);
– Negotiating Salary and Compensation for IT Professionals (for coders, tech leads, others);
– Negotiating Salary and Compensation for Marketing Professionals (for campaign managers, event mangers, others);
– Negotiating Salary and Compensation for Startup Employees;
– Negotiating Salary and Compensation in Asset Management (for traders, analysts. PMs, fund managers);
These courses are 50% similar (half of the course, the “base course”, is the same for all, while 50% is “custom” to each situation. The “generic” version only contains the 50% that is the “base course”, which is why it has a lower price.
If you’re interested in another version of this series instead of this one, just search by name on the course directory or my profile.
Who this course is for:
- Coders or tech leads looking to increase their salary or compensation in their current job
- Any IT professional who wants to learn interesting negotiation techniques in a corporate context