- None at all!
Do you wish you could deal more easily with people who are extreme perfectionists and delay everything?
Negative people can have a very big effect on our productivity, and even our mental health. In specific, people who are perfectionists can cause impact due to delaying projects and deliveries, while at the same time making others feel inferior or inadequate.
But dealing with someone negative or unhinged is not that easy. Which is why we need a structure.
In this course, we are going to cover the fundamentals of dealing with a difficult person, all the way from optimizing your internal mindset to the tools you can use, and the bigger strategy.
The course is split into four major sections:
– The Inner Game (dialing your internals and removing your “baggage”);
– Defensive Tools (tools to prevent the other person’s negative behavior, but only that);
– Offensive Tools (tools to actively break the other person or compromise their frame, making them submit);
– The Strategy (taking into account the bigger factors, such as how supportive HR is, the company culture, and others);
By the end of this course, you will be able to more effectively deal with this type of person, as well as protect yourself so that you can keep perform without interruptions or threats.
If this course sounds like a fit, it would be a pleasure to have you as a student. See you on the inside!
Warning: Choose the Right Course!
This course is part of the “Dealing with Difficult People” series, containing different courses for different purposes:
– Dealing with Difficult People (“generic” version);
– Dealing with Bullies and Harassers (dealing with people who oppress you or insult you);
– Dealing with Cynics and Heretics (dealing with people that openly disbelieve you and criticise you in public);
– Dealing with Egotistical and Arrogant People (dealing with people who exclude themselves and behave in a superior manner);
– Dealing with Manipulators and Gatekeepers (dealing with people that keep contacts and information to themselves to seem essential);
– Dealing with Needy People (dealing with people who aren’t necessarily negative, but just need a lot of time and attention);
– Dealing with Perfectionists and Know-it-Alls (dealing with people who delay things to do everything 100% perfectly, or criticise others that are not perfect);
– Dealing with Whiny People and Complainers (dealing with people who constantly complain and poison others);
These courses are 50% similar (half of the course, the “base course”, is the same for all, while 50% is “custom” to each situation. The “generic” version only contains the 50% that is the “base course”, which is why it has a lower price.
Who this course is for:
- Anybody that wants to better deal with someone too perfectionist
- Anybody that has to deal with tough co-workers/managers/investors/clients