- As this course is more about the psychology, it’s recommended you already have some techniques/”hard knowledge” on addiction recovery itself
In this course, we are going to cover the psychology of your transformation towards removing addictions. This is a course that is not that focused on the actual techniques and practical skills (holding yourself back, specific habits), but the mindset. In other words, if you already know what you have to do logically, but for some reason, you can’t get yourself to do it (maybe it’s your emotions, maybe you don’t deal well with setbacks, or others), then this is the course for you.
Our goal with this course is to cover the psychology of personal transformation. In other words, how to get you to change your behavior. We will be exploring three main phases:
– Definition (knowing what your specific goals are, your timeline, making a decision);
– Executing (actually starting to build better habits and drop the old, negative ones, having the right mindset and supporters, among other things);
– Resilience (knowing how to properly discharge negative emotions, as well as change your state when you find yourself in a negative one);
The course contains multiple techniques related to psychology, behavior change, and other areas, all applied to help you shed a past addiction and find better alternatives for the future.
By the end of this course, you will know how to cultivate the necessary habits and behaviors to remove an addiction in the long-term, not being derailed by obstacles, and always performing at your best.
Who this course is for:
- People who already know the mechanics/techniques of removing addictions but want to master the psychology of it