Basic knowledge of Maths
Learn Quadratic Equations and Functions:
This 7 lessons course includes video lectures and text explanations of everything from quadratic equations and functions, and it includes 7 quizzes (with video solutions!) and for practice worksheet with extra practice problems, to help you test your understanding along the way. “Quadratic equations and expression” is arranged into the following sections:
- Basic concept of quadratic Equation
- Solving a quadratic equation by different method
- How many ways are there to solve a quadratic equation
- Properties of roots
- Range of quadratic Expression
- Get maximum and minimum values of expression
- Graphical representation of Quadratic expression
- Common roots
- Introduction to vertex
- Condition for positive roots
- Condition for roots greater than given number
- Condition for roots less than given number
- Roots relations for any polynomial equation
AND HERE’S WHAT YOU GET INSIDE OF EVERY SECTION:
Videos: Watch over my shoulder as I solve problems for every single math issue you’ll encounter in class. We start from the beginning… I explain the problem setup and why I set it up that way, the steps I take and why I take them, how to work through the yucky, fuzzy middle parts, and how to simplify the answer when you get it.
Quizzes: When you think you’ve got a good grasp on a topic within a course, you can test your knowledge by taking one of the quizzes. If you pass, great! If not, you can review the videos and notes again or ask for help in the Q&A section.
Workbooks: Want even more practice? When you’ve finished the section, you can review everything you’ve learned by working through the bonus workbook. The workbooks include tons of extra practice problems, so they’re a great way to solidify what you just learned in that section.
Who this course is for:
- Want to learn Algebra
- want maths foundation for data science