- Basic understanding of Livestreaming
- Basic knowledge of OBS
Welcome to Ultimate Beginner Guide to Streamlabs OBS (OBS)!
Nick Nyxson here, Your Instructor for this course.
In this course, you will learn how to start using Streamlabs OBS which is live streaming software made by Streamlabs and is a modified version of Open Broadcaster Software (OBS).
In this course You Will Learn:
- What is SLOBS (Streamlabs OBS);
- How Streamlabs OBS is any different from OBS Studio;
- Streamlabs OBS Settings Walkthrough;
- Streamlabs OBS Sources and Scenes;
- Steamlabs OBS Tabs;
- and Much, Much More!
Everything you will learn here will be based on My practice as a video content creator and Streamer and Everything shown step by step as I am performing everything live on video.
Most importantly this course will continue and grow as time passes and all the upgrades will be available for FREE for every enrolled student.
And don’t forget that Instructor is here for you. For any questions do not hesitate to ask, I will try to answer any of your questions as fast and as detailed as possible.
Join me in this amazing journey and I hope to see you in class 🙂
Disclaimer: This course is made for beginners in live streaming, Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), and Streamlabs OBS (SLOBS).
- Version 1.0 – Initial Release;
- Version 1.1 – Added New “Introduction” and “Basics” Sections, New Logo.
Who this course is for:
- People willing to livestream