- Prerequisites are basic knowledge of Computer science, but this course is ideally meant for people who are planning on giving Software Engineering interviews, and want to get a quick crash course on System Design before the real interview.
The idea of this course is to give you a clear understanding of some key System Design concepts and a framework that helps you structure your interview and nail it.
You should go through this course in three scenarios:
- If you have a System Design interview coming up and want a quick crash course
- If you are designing a new system at work, and want to make sure you get it right
- If you want to know how some FAANGs and other companies have built their systems
As part of this course, we’ll go through some of the conceptual things, some do’s and don’ts, and most importantly we’ll be looking at some of the biggest systems out there and how you could design those. There is a good probability that your next interview has one of these questions either exactly, or with some small variation.
The Instructor of this course, currently works at Facebook and has in the past worked with some of the biggest companies in the world, and has himself designed some of the biggest systems out there. Also with his experience of taking and giving more than 500 System Design Interviews, he knows exactly how to crack a System Design interview. If you are planning to interview in near future, this course is a goldmine of information to help to succeed.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed in a way that it’ll help everyone, from a Beginner Engineer to the Architects, VPs and CTOs