- Familiarity with Visual Basic will be helpful not not mandatory
- Window PC
- Familiar with x64 dbg usage
If you are interested in reverse engineering and want to learn how to decompile and debug Visual Basic 6 programs, then this course is for you. In this course, I will introduce you to the exciting world of reversing and in particular, reverse engineering Visual Basic 6 programs.
In this course, you will learn how to use x64dbg Visual Basic Decompiler and P-Code debugger tools to reverse engineer Visual Basic programs. You will learn all about debugging and dumping memory and also how to reverse jumps and modify instructions.
What you will learn:
- Removing nag screens
- Decompiling programs
- Patching programs
- Creating keygens
- Debugging P-Code
- VB6 P-Code
- VB6 Native Code
- Reversing Serial Keys
- and more…
In this course, we will practice reversing on special programs called crackme’s that I have written for you.
Go ahead and enroll now and I will see you inside.
Who this course is for:
- Computing students who want to know how to debug Visual Basic Programs
- Anyone who has an interest in how to decompile a Visual Basic program
- Software developers who want to level up their skills on Reverse Engineering