- Some basic python programming experience.
- Basic understanding of python libraries like numpy, pasdas and matplotlib.
- Some high school mathematics.
Are you ready to start your path to becoming a Machine Learning Engineer!
This comprehensive course will be your guide to learning how to use the power of Python to analyze data, create beautiful visualizations, and use powerful machine learning algorithms!
Data Scientist has been ranked the number one job on Glassdoor and the average salary of a data scientist is over $120,000 in the United States according to Indeed! Data Science is a rewarding career that allows you to solve some of the world’s most interesting problems!
This course is designed for both beginners with some programming experience or experienced developers looking to make the jump to Machine Learning as well as Data Scientist!
Interested in the field of Machine Learning? Then this course is for you!
This course has been designed by Code Warriors the ML Enthusiasts so that we can share our knowledge and help you learn complex theories, algorithms, and coding libraries in a simple way.
We will walk you step-by-step into the World of Machine Learning. With every tutorial, you will develop new skills and improve your understanding of this challenging yet lucrative sub-field of Data Science.
This course is fun and exciting, but at the same time, we dive deep into Machine Learning. It is structured the following way:
- Part 1 – Data Preprocessing
- Part 2 – Regression: Simple Linear Regression, Multiple Linear Regression, Polynomial Regression, SVR, Decision Tree Regression, Random Forest Regression.
- Part 3 – Classification: Logistic Regression, K-NN, SVM, Kernel SVM, Naive Bayes, Decision Tree Classification, Random Forest Classification
- Part 4 – Clustering: K-Means, Hierarchical Clustering.
And as a bonus, this course includes Python code templates which you can download and use on your own projects.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in Machine Learning.
- Students who have at least high school knowledge in math and who want to start learning Machine Learning.
- Any intermediate level people who know the basics of machine learning, including the classical algorithms like linear regression or logistic regression, but who want to learn more about it and explore all the different fields of Machine Learning.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with coding but who are interested in Machine Learning and want to apply it easily on datasets.
- Any students in college who want to start a career in Data Science.
- Any people who want to create added value to their business by using powerful Machine Learning tools.