- A few programming tools are covered in the course and showcased here. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage it wisely, according to your requirement or needs.
- Prerequisite: As this is a series-based course, first, enrol in “MBA in Programming and Trending Technologies: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4” and then join Part 5 to avoid any kind of confusion. This will help you to fully understand this course which serves to be a direct sequel to the concepts taught from the previous series of courses.
We all know that Java is the most in-demand programming language and probably 70% of coders are striving to learn it.
Java is a solid core language, by the way. It is an object-oriented programming (OOP) language. Further speaking, for those in favour of looking to learn and master Java first, we must realize the key factor. The key factor is that it teaches you to think like a true coder. As you’ll learn the language, you’ll also learn some key underpinnings of programming as well and this serves to be an added advantage.
Moreover, Java is beginner-friendly – even though people are aware that Java is a statically-typed language. A statically-typed language means that your code will have to be checked for errors before it can be built into an app, by the way. Modern Java programs are now even more performant than the older ones. You really can find languages that initially are easier than Java – but learning Java has immense benefits. For example, Java developers are in high demand compared to other programmers (according to a popular job portal).
Java has its own unique value too – which means Java handles some of most of the complex details of the machine (computer) such as memory management, etc. Let’s read further on what this incredible course will deliver.
This in-depth course in the series titled “MBA in Programming and Trending Technologies” covers all the most amazing concepts related to “Java Classes and Objects” in a theoretical and practical manner. Digital Marketing Legend “Srinidhi Ranganathan” and Mastermind “Saranya” also strive to bring in new-age concepts or technology relating to Artificial Intelligence (AI) programming in the final video. For example, apart from the main portions, special innovative tools like converting voice-to-code and project-planning based programming tools are covered.
So, why wait? Enroll now and get ready to learn Java programming. Finally speaking, a programming language’s ability to stay relevant in an utmost manner and survive also depends on whether the language is getting new updated stuff all the time, so clearly Java will continue in the journey of domination in the years to come.
All the best for your learning endeavours!!
Who this course is for:
- Students who wish to learn about Java concepts of classes and objects in-depth.
- Programmers or ardent learners who wish to explore innovative tools that have emerged in the world of coding
- Anyone who has an interest to learn Java programming and related concepts associated with it