- Foundational knowldege of research paper writing will be helpful
Hello, and welcome to the course on “How to Write a Good Research Article”. The essential stages of writing a research paper and the structure of a research paper are covered in this course. This course also covers the errors which beginners, intermediate researchers make which results in rejection of their paper, and finally the tricks to increase the quality of your research paper.
There are several resources available that discuss drafting and structuring research papers, but none of them explain why certain research articles are accepted while others are denied. The cause for this will be found in this video. Many scholars submit high-quality research papers in publications but receive little acclaim, this video will provide a solution to that question. Many students consider writing a research paper but stopped at the start and abandon the process. This video will show you how to do research in a simple and effective manner.
Following are some of the things you will discover after completing the course.
- What kind of research paper should you write?
- The most common reasons for research paper rejection and how to avoid them.
- Tips on how to increase the value of your article
- Basic components of a Research Paper
If you are a novice researcher, this course will save you at least 4-5 months of time.
- Bachelors/Masters/Ph.D. Student
- Researcher Scholar/ Engineers
- Young Scholars willing to conduct and write a high-quality research paper
Who this course is for:
- Bachelors, Masters and PHD student