- Users should be familiar with Excel and entering data into Excel
Learn Excel from Scratch OR become more CONFIDENT.
COURSE UPDATED to Include the BRAND NEW Excel Functions available in Microsoft 365 such as:
- Excel’s new XLOOKUP function
- New FILTER function in Excel
- SORT, SORTBY & UNIQUE functions
In addition to the above, we also cover:
- Excel’s new calculation engine and how older formulas are impacted
- What the Hash sign is
- Compatibility and at the sign you might see in your older files
- Data validation drop-down lists and dynamic array references
If you have Excel for Microsoft 365 and you’d like to discover how you can take advantage of these new functions, make sure you check out this new section.
Don’t know where to begin if you want to master Microsoft Excel and hone your data analysis skills?
Or perhaps you’ve used Microsoft Excel for some time but aren’t entirely confident?
There is a ton of information available. What is required for professional success?
I’ve compiled the essential Excel abilities a data analyst needs into a structured course.
In fact, I compiled the most typical Excel issues that my clients have. I also mentioned my extensive 12-year project management and finance background. I placed EVERYTHING I LEARNED AS AN EXCEL MVP, INCLUDING ALL THE HIDDEN TIPS AND TRICKS, IN THIS COURSE. I also made sure that it includes everything for Excel newbies.
IS THIS ONLINE EXCEL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS ONLY?
This Complete Excel Course is for two types of people:
- Excel beginners, i.e. anyone looking to learn Excel from scratch
- Excel intermediate and Excel advanced users who want to make sure their skills cover all the essentials. This includes many Excel tricks and hidden features few data analysts know of.
Who this course is for:
- Excel users and people learning Excel